The London Bullion Market Association LBMA regulates the quality requirements for "good delivery" bars.
- LBMA is a guarantee for compliance with quality standards and global trading capability of the bullion
- guaranteed markings on the ingot such as fineness and weight
- The ingots are from production continuously stored in certified high-security warehouses
- The bar number is the identification of the bar and is entered in a directory by the manufacturer
- approx. 400 fine ounce / 12.4 kg
- approx. 1000 fine ounce / 31.1 kg
Precious metal content min.
Precious metal content max.
- 1100 Troy ounce / 34.2 kg
- Length: 250mm +/- 40mm
- Width: 70mm +/- 15mm
- Height: 35mm +/- 15mm
- Length: 300mm +/- 50mm
- Width: 130mm +/- 20mm
- Height: 80mm +/- 20mm
- At least 999.5 / 1000 or 99.95%
- At least 999.0 / 1000 or 99.90%
Labeling on bars
- Serial number
- Verification number of manufacturer
- Year of manufacture